how can I download itunes and quicktime for windows 7 (64 Bit)

how can I download itunes and quicktime for windows 7 (64 Bit)

What if ... you don't want iTunes at all, but you need QuickTime for other reasons on your Windows 7 64-bit system? Why is my official Apple download of QuickTime reluctant to install (3 attempts), then when it does install and is initialized, just hangs permanently (total of three uninstalls and re-installs, same outcome). Other forums are actually saying there is no compatible version for Windows 7 64-bit yet, others (such as Microsoft Windows 7 Compatibility site) say it does work. Why not for me? I get no feedback from the system whatsoever (no error messages, crash alerts, nothing). Note: where is the choice option (radio buttons) to differentiate between 32-bit and 64-bit? I don't get thathere, which is the offical download page. I've uninstalled it, as I can do without it, but would like to know why this was happening? Thanks.

"Music? My favourite tunes are 'The Wonder Of Ewe' and 'Baa-bara Ann" said the ram, sheepishly.


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by Ivanov, Published at 6:55 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment